RICE (MIX TOGHER)
2Cup cooked rice
1/4 cup chopped parsley or coriander
Salt and lemon juice to taste
Other Ingredients :-
100 gm baby corns – sliced
2cup finely chopped spinch
2 and half tsp flour (maida),2cup milk
3/4 tsp salt ,1tsp peper , 1 and half tsp oregano
1 and half cup grated mozzarella cheese
2tbsp bread crumbs
Some tomato slices & black olives
1. Melt butter in a microproof dish for 40 second.
2. Add oregano, spinch & baby corn micro wave uncoved for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour mix well and uncoved for 1 minutes
4. Add milk, salt 2tbsp cheese and pepper. Mix microwave uncoved for 5 minutes. Keep vegetables side.
5. Spread parsley rice in a greased dish. push rice push rice toward the dish to get a rice border . Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on it. Leaving aside the border of rice put the vegetables in the center portion of the dish, such that that the rice border forms a ring around the vegetable. Sprinkle bread crumbs. Arrange tomato slices and sprinkle the left over grated cheese . Sprinkle olives . Don with butter . To serve, microwave for 4 minutes.