3 onion – chopped finally
2 carrots – peeled and chopped
1/2 cup peas
1 and half cups chopped caulifalower, 1 cup chopped cabbage
3 tbsp oil , 3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp ginger – gerlic paste
3 tbsp pav bhaji masala, 1/4 tbsp haldi, 1 and 1/2 salt , 3 tomatoes – chopped
1 tbsp chopped coriander.
1. Wash potatoes. Put in a plastic bag and microwave for 5 min. peel and mash them
2. In a deep microwave bowl, put carrots cauliflower and cabbage. Add 1/2 cup water. Mix and microwave for 8 min. let it cool. Blend roughly in a mixer for 1-2 sec. do not make it into paste.
3. In a microproof dish add oil, onion, ginger-gerlic paste, 2 tbsp pav bhaji masala qand haldi. Mix well. Microwave for 6 min.
4. Add tomatoes and the roughly mashed vegetables. Mix well Add 2 tbsp butter, 1 and half tbsp salt. Cover microwave for 10 min. stir once in between.
5. Add 1 cup water. Mix and microwave for 5 min.
6. Add 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala, 1 tbsp chopped coriander and 1 tbsp butter. Mix and serve.