200 gm paneer
1 capsicum – cut into tiny cubes
3 tbsp oil
20 flakes garlic – crushed(1 1/2 tbsp)
2 dry, red chillies – broken into pieces
4 tbsp tomato Ketchup
2 tsp Soya sauce
2 tsp pepper, 1 tsp salt
A painch suger, 2 tsp vingar
1/4 tsp ajinomoto(optional)
1 and half cups water
2 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1/2cup water
1. Put oil, red chilli pieces, tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, pepper and ajinomoto in a microproof dish. Mix well, microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add water, salt, sugar, and vinegar. Mix and microwave for 6 min.
3. Add cornflour paste, microwave for 3 min or more till slightly thick. Mix.
4. Cut paneer into 1″ cubes.
5. At serving time, add paneer and capsicum to the sauce and microwave for 2 min. Mix well before serving with noodles or rice.