700-800 gm paneer – cut into a long, thick slab (7 “long and 2” thick, approx.)
3/4 cup grated carrot, 1 tbsp chopped olives
50 gm pizza cheese + 50 gm cheddar cheese – grated (1 cup)
1/4 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper, 1/2 tsp oregano, orto taste
5 tomatoes, 6 tbsp ready made tomato puree, 2 tbsp oil
1 tsp crushed garlic, 4 tbsp cream, 1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste
1. For sauce, prink tomatoes with a fork. Put on a microproof plate and microwave for 3 minutes. Remove peel. Blend to a puree after they cool down.
2. Put oil, garlic, 6 tbsp readymade puree, prepared puree, oregano, salt & pepper in a microproof bowl. Mix & microwave for 7 minutes.
3. Mix cream. Keep he sauce aside.
4. Cut paneer into 3 pieces lengthwise, of equal thickness. Sprinkle salt & pepper on both sides of each slice of paneer.
5. In a shallow rectangular serving dish, put 1/4 of the prepared sauce.
6. Place a paneer slab on the sauce.
7. Spread 1/2 of the filling on it.
8. Press another piece of paneer on it.
9. Again put the filling on it. Cover with the last pieces of paneer. Press. Pour sauce all over top and sides completely. Grate cheese on top. Sprinkle some oregano or pepper. To serve, microwave for 3 minutes.