1 long French bread – cut lengthwise
2 table spoons butter – softened
2 table spoons sweet mango chutney
1 cucumber – cut in to round slices
2 tomatoes – cut round slices
A few mint leaves
400 gm cheese, 2 table spoons oil
1/4 table spoon haldi, 1/2 chilli powder
1/2 table spoons salt, 1 table spoon chaat masala powder
1. Cut cheese into 1/4″ thick slices and then in to round pieces. Sprinkle cheese on the both sides with some chilli powder, salt, haldi, chaat masala and oil. Grill for 10 min.
2. Spread butter on the cut surface of both the pieces of French bread, as well as little on the side.
3. Set the oven 180 degree Celsius using the oven (convection) mode and press start to preheat oven.
4. Place bread on the grill rack in the hot oven. Set the preheat oven 12 min. Cook till the bread turns crisp.
5. Apply 2 table spoons chutney on the crispy buttered side.
6. Sprinkle some chaat masala crisp on the cucumber and tomato pieces.
7. Place a piece of cheese, then cucumber, then tomato and keep repeating all three in the same sequence so as to cover the loaf. Place them slightly overlapping. Insert fresh mint leaves in between the vegetables.
8. Serve .